Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Charlotte Moss, Chinoiserie & Christmas


I can't wait to receive my December issue of Elle Decor to see the article on the new Aspen home of Charlotte Moss. Her book Winter House is a favorite of mine. Is there a valid reason why magazines are always on the newsstands days before subscribers receive them? Given the demise of shelter magazines with the announcement yesterday of Metropolitan Home, maybe we should all have subscriptions to Elle Decor and House Beautiful, and also buy second copies at the newsstand just to help out their numbers. Look at the gorgeous photo above-I'm sure this piece will include three of my favorite things-Charlotte Moss, Chinoiserie, and elegant ideas on decorating your home for the winter/holidays/Christmas. I am literally chomping at the bit to start my posts on Chinoiserie Christmas decorating and gift ideas. Well, do your duty and subscribe to and/or buy at the newsstand this and every issue of Elle Decor and House Beautiful. While I am saddened intellectually by the closing of Metropolitan Home, I can live without it. Elle Decor and House Beautiful I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Privacy Policy