Friday, November 6, 2009

Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams

Here I am last night with fellow bloggers Stefan of Architect Design and Michele of My Notting Hill at a book signing party at the Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams store in D.C. It was an evening of great champagne and conversation. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Mitchell and Bob and seeing more of their collection. Their concept has always been that furniture can be both stylish and comfortable. I can attest to that, as I have pieces of theirs in my own home. Their clean and classic collection works beautifully in a Chinoiserie influenced home. I have shown you some of my favorites here. I also look forward to reading their new book The Comfortable Home-How to Invest in Your Nest and Live Well for Less and sharing ideas from it.






















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Privacy Policy